At Media Smart Resources we specialise in providing high quality and accurate data capture from even the most unstructured documents.
We can capture handwriting, typed documents and barcodes from a vast range of document types and compare the captured data against other information you have recorded, or we can link external data to what we are capturing.
Most importantly, our extensive experience means that we can often reduce the cost of data collection by using our in-house developed software to validate all inputs.
For example, we may only need to capture the ABN number on an invoice. We can then use an algorithm to check if the ABN is correct and can import the company name and address from the ABN registry. It is then a simple process to link the company name to your accounting data to assign account codes and so on.
We have also helped many organisations alter the design of their forms to improve the accuracy of data captured.
Media Smart Resources can also advise on how to:
- Increase the quality of completed forms.
- Minimise data collection costs.
- Reduce the time it takes to retrieve and analyse the data.
- Reduce file size for archived forms.
- More cost-effective than manual data entry.
- Fewer errors.
- Comprehensive validation ensures high quality data.
- No delays as a consequence of in-house staff absence.
- Faster access to the data.
- Forms can be accessed online and viewed as scanned images.
- No need to create an ad-hoc data entry application.
- Ability to capture handwritten information.
- Ability to create and manage an internet version of your forms on-line.