Scope of Work
The position as Business Analyst in Media Smart Resources Sdn Bhd will involved in project management, operational analysis, design, testing, support and solution delivery within the development team. In addition, the role involves interaction and collaboration with users, customers, in-house and/or outsourcing teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Understand client business processes and suggest process improvement
2. Responsible for the system documentation and maintenance to ensure systems are always up to date
3. Gather and compile Business/Functional Requirement Document, System Requirement Specification, System Design Document to ensure expectation is met between the technical team and client.
4. Perform a User Acceptance Test (UAT) & Production Live Test to ensure the system quality and functionality are reliable and ready to go live
5. Highly collaborative with cross-functional department
6. Support in system implementation projects includes monitoring project progress and coordinating accordingly via a ticketing system.
1. Bachelor’s Degree, in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Administration, or equivalent
2. A minimum of 3 years of experience in managing projects, business & system analysis, and quality assurance involving extensive integration, enhancement, and new features. AND/OR
3. A minimum of 2 years of experience in system development with DevOps method is highly recommended.
4. Strong analytical skills with the ability to elicit the business requirements from end users to technical requirements
5. A dynamic team player with the ability to multi-tasking, be creative, self-motivated, and able to work independently
6. Able to create wireframe designs, flow charts, use-case diagrams, test cases, etc, outlining system functionalities and processes.
Send Your Resume To firstname.lastname@example.org